Dec 18, 2013

Snowflake MakeUp Look

First of all, sorry for not pposting yesterday, but I had some issues with my friends's and my new year's eve plans. Today I am going to show you what of my winter makeup looks. I call it the snowflake look, because I don't use any bronzer for it, so my skin is almmost white. It's really simple and can be done in under 10 minutes. Let's get right into it!


0. Wash your face and pat it dry with a towel.
1. Moisturize your skin. This is especially important in winter, just apply a light moistruizing cream of your choice to avoid dryness during the dye. I use Nivea Soft. Let it absorb before you continue.
2. Apply some concealer on under-eye circles and blemishes and if needed add some foundation or BB cream. I normally just use the Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector in the shade light.
3. Add Powder. I can only recommend the Transparent Matte Loose Powder (011) by the polish brand Vipera.
4. Apply blush in a cool, pink-ish color to the apples of your cheeks. Make sure that you don't apply to much and keep it natural. My favourite right now is the Artedeco Blusher 30.
5. For the eyes, first apply some neutral eyeshadow in beige, champagne or light pink or peach to your whole lid, it should not be to shiny though. I use the lightest color in the 01 Peach Lake palette from Kiko.
6. Add just a little bit of the blush you used in step 4 to your crease, optional you can use some light pink or beige (a little bit darker than the first one).
7. Line your upper and lower water line with black or grey eye pencil, but don't make it to harsh. You only want to define your eye a bit. I use eithe Lancome Crayon Kohl Noir or Clarins Crayon Kohl 04 platinum.
8. Line your upper lash line with a gel or liquid eyeliner. I like to use the Professional Eye Liner pen from p2.
9. Put mascara on your upper and lower lashes. My favourite right now is the Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes.
10. Fill in your eyebrows with a eyebrow pencil on some matte eyeshadow matching your hair/brow color. For me, it's the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in light to medium.
11. Last, but not least, use some lipgloss or tinted lipbalm. The color should be rather cool, and again, pink-ish, so it matches your blush. I used the Clinique Chubby Stick in Mighty Mimosa (13).

And this is the finished look - pretty simple, don't you think? If you recreate it (as if ;p) make sure to share it with me via Instagram (@heyitsOla) or Twitter (@xloley).

No comments:

Post a Comment