Dec 10, 2013

The Day After Tomorrow


I really don't have anything to say today. Altough I love December and all the preparations for christmas, this year they are getting quite stressfull, because I don't have any presents yet and I kind of spend all my money. I don't have any plans for new year's eve either, which is weird for this time of the month - there ale only 20 days left. As my organisation skills aren't the best, my life is quite chaotic right now, which is very bad, because there is a lot to do until the 24th of December. Not only do I have to buy all the thei gifts, but also decorate the christmas tree (and I'm sick of the golden baubles we've had for the past few years), clean my room for the holidays and keep up with all my uni assigments. The next two weeks are going to be very stressfull.









coat, bag - zara / scarf - no name / sweater, hat, necklace - new look / shoes - topshop / socks - cropp 

No comments:

Post a Comment