Dec 11, 2013

Candle Collection


I am very tired tonight, so I couldn't bring myself to make this a "solid" post, but I still think it is a nice, small feature. Since summer this year, I've bought quite a few candles at Bath&BodyWorks. None of them is exactly "christmas-scented" (besides the smallest one), but I think candles are generally quite wintry. Let me just quickly go through them, before I fall asleep. :)


Tuscan Herbs - this is my biggest candle, as you can see and I really, really like it, it smells so fresh. In fact, I'm burning it right now. / Leaves - This is the ultimate blogger/youtuber candle and it's perfect for fall and winter with it's spicy/cinnamon-y scent. / Heirloom Pear - I bought this fruity-smelling candle last week, I just couldn't stop myself from smelling it again and again in the store. / Lakeside - This is actually the first candle I bought. I can't describe the scent at all, but it really reminds me of summer vacation and lying by the lake in the evening. / Pineapple Mango - another very fruity and sweet scented candle. Mango is my favourite fruit so I just had to get it. / Cotton - The smell of freshly laundered bedding and washing powder is my favourite in the whole world, so this candle is a must for me. / Fresh Balsam - I haven't burnt this one yet, but it smells exactly like fir trees and I can't wait to light it right before christmas eve.

I would highly recommend all of this candles (altough some of them are not being sold right now) and I rate them 11/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment