Dec 5, 2013

Blogmas

Hello everyone. This is not going to be a long post, I just want to share with you what I'm going to be posting the next couple of weeks (2 1/2 to be exact). Anyway, I don't know if something like this already exists (besides vlogmas, obvously), but I came up with this blogmas thing. It is kind of an alternative to vlogmas. Anyway, what I decided to do is, I am going to be posting everyday starting tomorrow (6th December) until Christmas Eve/Christmas Day. I also thought about vlogging my weekends, as I don't do anything exciting during the week. It's friday tomorrow and I'm going to try to film a bit, same on saturday and maybe sunday. If I succed I am going to edit the clips into a little video which I'll put online probably on Sunday. On the days I vlog I am not going to make new posts though. So that would be everything. I hope I'll be able to do what I explained here, because I often come up with ideas but I'm to lazy to do anything. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment