Dec 9, 2013

Christmas Wishlist

christmas wishlist
christmas wishlist by heybebz featuring christmas holiday decor

It is the 9th of December today which means Christmas is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited. I have already decorated my room a little bit, I created my Christmas playlist and I wore my Christmas jumper. As you can probably tell - I feel veeery festive. Christmas is probably my favourite time of the year (next to vacation) and the snow which fell yesterday made me feel even more christmassy. Anyway, presents are a big part of Christmas. I created this wishlist on polyvore for my parents to have an idea of what I'd like to get this year. Originally it contained around five things, but as I found out that more family is comming I started adding a few smaller bits. Let me just quickly go through them. You can also click on the link under the picture to go to polyvore to get a closer look at the things and even buy them, if you would like.


Teenage Runaway Sweatshirt / Michael Kors Bag (I obviously don't want all three bags, I just couldn't decide. I actually know which I will be getting) / Gossip Girl Season 4 DVD / Phone Case / Triangl Swimsuit / OPI Nailpolish / COMME des FUCKDOWN* Beanie / Zara Skort / Midnight Memories / Customized Nike Air Max / Watch / Fossil Bracelet / Sephora giftcard and/or makeup

Obviously I don't expect to get everything, probably just a few things. It is really fun to make lists like this, though, sane as shopping for christmas presents for my friends and family. I love giving presents and seeing them happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment