Feb 5, 2014

Update

Let's just get straight into it, I weren't on for a while and I didn't even finish my blogmas. I feel kind of ashamed because of that, I thought I could make it. I actually really wanted to do it, but I was really tired after Uni everday and I just wasn't in the mood for posting something and altough I kind of promised I'd do it, I didn't want to do something that wouldn't make me happy. And that's what bloggigng is for - for fun. 
Anyway, I'm going to Florida on Saturday, so there's going to be tons of pictures and I'll try to take some ootd photos to post on here. I know I always say "I'll try" and then I don't do it, but I mean it this time. I'm going to have tons of photos anyway.
Also, I'm thiking about starting a youtube channel, but now all I have to film with is my phone, so I have to think about it. 
That would be everything, expect some more summer-y pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment