May 26, 2014

White & White


As much as I love black on black, it's not the best combo for summer. In the warmer months white on white is the perfect alternative - and it's huge this season. It can be styled elegant, like I did, but also casual (for ex. shorts and a shirt with some sandals) and is perfect for almost every occasion (not a wedding - unless you're the bride). White makes you look fresh and clean. Unless it's dirty. That may be white's only downside - it gets dirty fast, so you have to pay attention to where you sit and eat carefully.
White reminds me of Côte d'Azur, dinners in fancy restaurants, shopping on sunny days and long walks on the beach. I love pairing it with nude and turquoise accessories, as well as pink or orange lipstick. Actually, every lipstick looks good with white. As you can see, this time I chose a nude clutch, bralette and shoes, pink lips and gold jewellry. I wish I was invited to a fancy tea party or brunch, so I could where it, but for now I have to settle for a quick walk in park (not even wearing the heels).









No comments:

Post a Comment