May 20, 2014

Alone?


May was not really kind to us, here in Poland. It was cold and rainy. Until today (it is sunday, as I'm writing this post)! The sun finally came out and it was nice and warm, which means there is more to do than sitting at home under a warm blanket and watching one Gossip Girl episode after another. Such weather makes me want to try out new things, not only go to a mall or walk around the area I live, like I used to do almost every not-so-cold day since last September. Now I decided to change how I spend my free time. Today my friend and I drove to the city center to take pictures. We landed on a 50th birthday party for Nutella and strolled around for a few hours enjoying the sun. I'm sure there are many, many other things you could do, but you don't even think about them. I hope in the next few months I'm going to get to know them and I'll make sure to keep you updated.
I'm glad I wore the Nike Roshe Run's, which are the most comfortable shoes ever for our city trip today. Not only are they very light-weight, but the material is thin so they are perfect for summer. What I also like about them is that they don't look to sporty so they are great to wear on a day-to-day basis. Sadly, I don't have a good picture of them, because I stepped into mud right before taking the photos... Bravo!
I wanted to look elegant, yet casual and be comfortable, so I chose half-leather leggings and an oversized button-up shirt along with my favourite chain necklace.







shirt - zara | leggings - h&m | necklace - river island | shoes - nike | watch - casio | sunglasses - ray ban | 
photos - Kasia Dabrowska

No comments:

Post a Comment