May 14, 2014

Again

Hello, here I come, after 2 months of nothing. Again. I don't know what it is with me, but I just can't keep posting continously for longer than like 2 days. Now I'm going to try and start over. Again. I changed the name of the blog - again, and I also want to start blogging about new topics, not only fashion. I recently got into healthy eating and stuff. I'm not very good at it to be honest, I ate pizza last weekend and today I was at McDonald's. But I'm still trying and I hope when I also write about it, maybe it will motivate me, at least a little bit. I can't wait to share some recipes with you! I also want to discover new places this summer. I hope to be motivated enough to tell you about my favourite places to eat and relax, mostly in Warsaw, but also in Munich and wherever I'll be travelling this summer vacation. I promised myself I will post more often this time and I really hope I can fulfill it, maybe not during the next month and a half, but hopefully since July, where my summer break officially starts.
Also - please like my new facebook page and follow me on instagram and twitter and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment