Nov 5, 2013

Fall shopping

 As I am a really bad case of shopaholic I had to spend a part of the pocket money I get as soon as it arrived on my card this month. I was looking for a perfect white sweater for a few months now and I finally found it last saturday. It is really simple and sooo soft, I am already in love with it. Another thing I have been eyeing for a while is this New York beanie. I've been wanting a hat like this since forever. If that wasn't enough, I also found the perfect pair of ripped jeans which I now can't stop wearing. Furthermore I was lucky to find a big mid-season sale at Topshop, where I left some more od my money. I'm very happy with the two tops I bought, in fact I'm wearing one of them right now. The last thing I got are these cute silver mid-rings. I bought them in gold a while back and I've been wearing them almost everyday.

sweater - pull&bear, hat - river island


jeans - new look

both tops - topshop


rings - river island

No comments:

Post a Comment