May 30, 2015

Sneakers

Comfortable and stylish -  what's there not to like about sneakers? With Adidas bringing back their iconinc Superstars and Stan Smiths they are becoming more and more trendy (ugh, hate that word) and you can see more celebrities and style bloggers wearing them. Altough they're definetely a casual shoe, they can me styled in many ways, with jeans or with dresses. My personal favourites, are the Adidas Superstars (also love some of the Supercolors), which I recently got in white with black stripes and have been wearing almost everyday since then.
These are my current favourite looks by one of my favourite bloggers, Sincerely Jules:


I also created a few outfits on polyvore, so check them out below. I hope you like them :)



Unbenannt #355

Unbenannt #353



Unbenannt #347

Unbenannt #345

Unbenannt #342

Unbenannt #340

No comments:

Post a Comment