Jan 23, 2012

Lalala - Shopping

My exam-week started today, but because I don't have extetnted polish or arts I could stay home. I used the day not to learn but to go shopping! I bought quite a few nice things and took a few pictures of them to show you. You can't really see what the clothes actually look like but it is supposed to be a surprise. The photos are a bit fucked up, because of the bad light in my room, but I managed to improve the colors a little bit :)

Dzisiaj sie zaczal tydzien egzaminow, ale nie mam ani rozszerzonego polskiego, ani plastyki wiec moglam zostac w domu. Dzien wykorzystalam nie na uczenie sie, lecz na zakupy! Kupilam kilka ladnych rzeczy i zrobilam zdjecia, zeby sie wam pokazac. Wlasciwie to nie widac na nich jak ubrania wygladaja, ale to ma byc niespodzianka. Zdjecia sa troche spieprzone, bo mam zle swiatlo w pokoju, ale udalo mi sie troche poprawic kolory :)

the lila is actually ultramarine-blue :)
fioletowy to wlasciwie ultramarynowy niebieski .)

love the pattern
kocham ten wzor :)

cute, isn't it?
urocze :)

Liu Jo :)


Well now, before I show you the preview, I want to excuse myself for my terrible writing skills in this post. Sorry.
Okej, to by bylo na tyle. A teraz, zanim pokaze wam preview nastepnej stylizacje, chce przeprosic za okropny jezyk i pisownie w tym poscie. Sory.





xxxx Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment